SPIRAL MIXER WITH MOVABLE BOWL
IMPROVED DOUGH QUALITY THANKS TO THE DIOSNA SPIRAL FORM
A special feature of the DIOSNA spiral mixer is the large-dimensioned kneading tool, which acts from the bowl wall to the center of the bowl. Its special shape ensures homogeneous mixing and intensive kneading.
The special speed ratio of kneading tool and bowl is a guarantee for good mixing and kneading results.
The DIOSNA spiral mixer impresses with the preparation of all kind of doughs - from the kneading technique most demanding wheat dough over mixed bread dough to wholegrain doughs.
Whether small quantities or full utilization quantities, batches of every size are optimally kneaded.
• Mobile or stationary with movable bowl
• For 120 kg, 160 kg, 200 kg and 240 kg dough
• Smooth surfaces and ground clearance for easy cleaning
• Standard pliers lock
• Compact design, also ideal for small and medium-sized bakeries
• Easy to operate with program memory in membrane keypad version CS03 or pushbutton control with digital time switches
•Temperature control by infrared temperature sensor or bowl scraping device with temperature sensor PT 100
• Pliers and console made of stainless steel
• M6 geared bowl
• Programmable logic controller with touch control panel
• Energy Control
• Rotation control