LINEAR TRANSPORT SYSTEM
SAFE TRANSPORT OF THE MIXING BOWLS
The linear transport system offers the highest level of automation technology through a fully automatic overall process. It allows an individual solution for the customer with the best possible flexibility of the system. A special feature of the linear transport system is the overhead guiderail, which ensures maximum ground clearance and best cleaning options.
The DIOSNA linear transport system allows several dosing, mixing and / or emptying systems. This means that several recipes can be made parallel in different mixers to serve several subsequent lines with different or equal doughs. It can be programmed with different dough resting periods according to the recipes.
The transport within the system is handled by a driven robot.
The process sequence of the individual movements is uniquely adapted to each customers solution and thus allows maximum flexibility.
• Automated dough preparation from feeding through intensive kneading to emptying
• Rotatable robot
• Individual process design optionally with or without dough resting
• Several mixers in the same system
• Designed for up to 16 batches per hour
• Fast dough sequence, up to 10.000 kg of dough per hour
• Quick recipe change
• Different dough resting times in the same system
• All mixers with movable bowls possible
• Spiralmixer, Wendelmixer or L-shaped mixer
• Dough resting times designed by number of stations
• Also possible for feeding several lines
• Suitable for complex kneading processes