WENDEL MIXER WITH BOTTOM DISCHARGE
INDUSTRIALISATION WITH SMALLEST FOOTPRINT
This compact system design enables automatic kneading and dough conveying in one line.
The basic equipment includes one or more mixers with a bottom discharge system. The raw material dosing into the bowl takes place automatically. After the mixing time, the finished dough is discharged through the mechanical opening of the bottom discharge system. A belt conveyor or a transport system for a dough container, combined with an elevator and tipper, delivers the dough to the line portioner.
The extension of the system with automatic dough resting system via freely programmable resting and fermentation times is an optional supplement to this solution.
• Automated dough preparation from feeding through intensive kneading to emptying
• Suitable for all plant sizes from 240 kg to 600 kg dough per batch
• Significant work relief
• Quick recipe change
• Dry, machine-friendly doughs - ideal for further processing
• Programmable timing, manual intervention possible at any time
• After the complete emptying of the bowl, the dough can either be transported quickly and directly in stainless steel bowls or via conveyor belts.
• With wendel mixer or spiralmixer
• 1-4 mixers per kneading system possible