OUTSTANDING DOUGH QUALITY THANKS TO DIOSNA WENDEL TOOLS
The special feature of the DIOSNA wendel mixers are the two counter-rotating wendel tools between which the dough is kneaded.
This mixing system achieves higher efficiency, leading to reduced mixing times in comparison to spiral mixers, thereby enabling more mixes per hour.
This kneading system is suitable for all types of dough, thanks to the gentle mixing, with little warming of the dough it is particularly interesting for lager craft and industrial companies.
• Shorter kneading time
• Fast dough sequence
• Lower dough heating
• Batch power 160kg - 400kg dough
• Standard pliers lock
• Ground clearance for optimum hygiene
• Lacquered version
• On request also in stainless steel
• Bowl drive M6-toothed
• Bowl scraping device with temperature sensor PT100
• Slide control, run program memory with 100 programs
• Touch panel control with frequency converter for tool and bowl motor
• CO² cooling possible
• Connection for liquid metering possible
• Machine can be networked